SOUNDGEAR PRODUCTIONS MUSIC LICENSE AGREEMENT
This license agreement (hereafter referred to as the “AGREEMENT”) is made between the purchaser (hereafter referred to as the “LICENSEE”) and the copyright owner(s) SOUNDGEAR PRODUCTIONS, (hereafter referred to as the “LICENSOR”), in regards to the musical composition embodied in the production (hereafter referred to as the “Work”) on the date of purchasing a license(s) for music as set forth below.
LICENSOR guarantees that it owns and controls the rights represented herein with respect to the recordings and the musical compositions in the Work and has and will hold throughout the TERRITORY and during the DURATION the above listed rights to exploit the Work as contemplated herein.
The mechanical, synchronization, and performance rights granted to the LICENSEE within the AGREEMENT include:
(1) right to release the Work as part of a production in the medium(s) provided by the LICENSOR.
(2) right to use the music as a soundtrack “synced” with visual images as part of a production; and
(3) right to use the music as part of the public viewing or broadcast of a production (including online videos, Web Sites, podcasts, online ads, and, multimedia presentations.)
The LICENSOR grants LICENSEE a non-exclusive perpetual license to use the Work herein.
RIGHTS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AGREEMENT
The rights granted to the LICENSEE do not permit the LICENSEE to
(1) claim authorship of the music represented under this AGREEMENT;
(2) transfer, share or sub-lease this license agreement with any other party;
(3) copy or duplicate the Work except for use in the LICENSEE’S productions;
(4) permit any other individual or third party the right to use the Work in place of the LICENSEE;
(5) resell, trade, or exploit for profit the Work contained herein outright or as part of other music and/or audio-related collections, in part or in whole, to any other individual or party (although the music can be sold as part of the production, which is a clear and distinct product from Work itself.)
(6) The following applications but not limited to:
- Redistribution of as a Recording “as-is”
- Radio and/or Television Broadcast unless a custom fee is arranged and completed. Proper cue sheets shall be submitted by the LICENSEE as well.
- A theatrically released film unless a custom fee is arranged and completed. Proper cue sheets shall be submitted by the LICENSEE as well.
- Adding vocals, and reselling as a song
- Pornographic content
Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, you may allow, and receive renumeration from the display of third-party ads in connection with your content on Youtube (i.e. monetize). You are responsible for clearing ‘Third Party Claims’, in accordance with the instructions below.
SoundGear Productions submits music to Content ID to monitor usage of our products on Youtube. As such, we have no way of knowing if a claim on a video is licensed or unlicensed. We will remove claim from your content with notification and submission of receipt for purchase of content through either a single license or subscription, to SoundgearProductions@gmail.com. Please include a link to your video as well to make sure we can reivew and remove the claim.
The territory of this contract is the entire universe.
The LICENSEE is not required to credit the Work to the composer, publisher, or LICENSOR in the LICENSEE’s productions (in liner notes, rolling credits, verbal acknowledgment, etc.)
The term of the contract is effective on THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
The LICENSEE agrees to pay the LICENSOR the fee advertised on the website https://soundgearproductions.com less any discounts at time of check-out pursuant this agreement. The LICENSEE will not owe any future additional royalties or fees to the LICENSOR for future use of the Work within the terms of this AGREEMENT.